Me vs. Myself

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Comments, comments, comments.

So I realized yesterday that I haven't posted in a while. This is not from a lack of (what ever the verb is for looking at other peoples' blogs, is that blogging? Blooking? Looging?). I have been frequenting the oh so funny and entertaining PlatKat , the girlfriend of a friend of a friend of mine, this Phony guy , and this very offensive shock blogger Earl . Interesting how the name Earl coincides with the new TV Show My Name is Earl, which I happened to watch the other night. Although it was somewhat predictable and cheesy, it was way better than "reality TV".

Side note: As much as I don't like "reality TV", I found myself engulfed in The Biggest Loser and some other show the other night until my wife called me out on it. I put myself in timeout for five minutes and then felt pure again.

So back to the blooking/looging thing. Maybe I've been lazy in my creativity and have used other peoples' (is it s apostrophie or apostrophie s?) blogs as an idea giver. This sucks because I am creative and if I comment on someones blog and they return to mine, all they see is the same damn poker post from a month ago. So I will try to post daily or bi-daily or possibly tri-daily or maybe I'll just try daily to post. Until tomorrow, drop it like its hot. (whatever that means)

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home