Me vs. Myself

Monday, October 25, 2004

Weekend Fun.... YEA!!!!

Some times, like this weekend, I really wish I had a computer. And an internet connection. I do have a cable modem, but those are pretty useless without the first two. Oh well, such is life. Having forgot why I initially started this entry, I began to look around to jar my memory. No such luck, however, I did think of something mildly entertaining. At least to me. So the other day I'm talking on the phone about caricatures and it reminded me of this really super cool one a co-worker made of me earlier this year. For some odd reason, he thought I would look good in a blue leotard with a yellow sash. Oh yeah, while surfing. Anyway, the guy I share an office with had overheard me say blue leotard and I felt obligated to clear things up. So I drew a picture of the outfit on our dry-erase board. So there is the background of the story. When my memory could not be jarred, I saw a faint outline of the blue suit that wasn't fully erased. Which made me think about the dude that drew it. And my mind began drifting further into the dark land of weird. Ok, in Japan they have a tendency to put san or son at the end of your name, like Danielson. Then on South Park, that had the Marklars. If the Marklars were to go to Japan, you would have the name of the dude that drew the caricature. Weird, I know, but a typical trip through my head.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home