Me vs. Myself

Friday, October 22, 2004

One down many to go...

So this is my first one. My cherry is popped and it feels so good. Anyway, my good friend Jim had me go to his blog and I thought it would be an interesting venture for me. He is the one who showed me what it is to program with the "strenf of a pimf". I don't have quite the skillz of him but I've learned to live with my handicap.

I'm not entirely sure where this blog idea is going to take me. Some days I may go ultra random and others just pseudo random. The idea of being able to just write stuff and see what people think about it is real interesting to me. Plus it will give me a chance to become a better typer. So today, like many firsts will be short but sweet. Who knows I might come back in ten minutes and be able to write longer.... Until next time.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home